Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
We offer a 28-day ‘money-back’ satisfaction guarantee on all products, except for BECM Programming. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase within this period, you can request a refund.
If you are a trade customer, please get in touch with us by providing your business details to access current trade prices.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and include applicable Australian taxes and standard delivery through Australia Post (international orders are shipped via Air Mail).
For deliveries to the United States of America, there is an additional $10.00 surcharge.
You can make payments via the following methods:
- Cheque or Postal Money Order: Send us a cheque or postal money order in Australian Dollars along with a letter containing your name, postal delivery address, and phone number.
- Direct Credit: Make a direct credit to our account at:
Bank: Community Bank BDCU
Address: 411 Bong Bong Street, Bowral NSW 2576
Payee: LAB Electronics
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 200 097 038
- PayPal: You may also use PayPal, but please add 3% to the total amount, and use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient.
When making a direct credit, please use your name and the Order Code as the Lodgement reference.
Once you’ve made the payment, please send us an email with the following information:
- Your name, postal delivery address, and phone number.
- A list of the items you’ve ordered.
- Details on how you’ve made the payment.
All orders are accepted by LAB ELECTRONICS subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale as set out below:
Conditions of Sale
- Order Acceptance: LAB ELECTRONICS will process orders for Products or Services based on the following terms and conditions. By placing an order with LAB ELECTRONICS, customers are legally bound by these terms and conditions. No other terms or conditions will apply unless expressly agreed upon in writing by LAB ELECTRONICS. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Product and Service Descriptions: Descriptions of our Products and Services on the LAB ELECTRONICS website or in any other communication are approximations and do not constitute a binding part of the contract. LAB ELECTRONICS cannot be held liable for errors or omissions in the provided information. The content on the LAB ELECTRONICS website serves as an invitation for customers to make an offer and is not a definitive offer in itself.
- Product and Service Pricing: The prices for our Products and Services are as listed on the LAB ELECTRONICS website at the time of product dispatch or service provision. We retain the right to modify prices without prior notice.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST): GST refers to the Goods and Services Tax as outlined in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999. This is a comprehensive tax of 10% imposed on the supply of goods and services within Australia. Export sales are exempt from GST.
- Inclusive Pricing: All quoted prices include shipping costs and GST. LAB ELECTRONICS will furnish customers in Australia with a tax invoice compliant with GST regulations.
- Offset for Export Sales: For export sales, where GST does not apply, LAB ELECTRONICS utilises the 10% GST amount to offset the increased delivery costs associated with international shipments.
- Order Acceptance: LAB ELECTRONICS maintains the right to refuse any business transactions with individuals or companies and may reject any order.
- Product Substitution: LAB ELECTRONICS will not substitute a product in an order unless specifically requested by the customer or if the ordered product has been replaced by a newer version. When confirming orders via telephone, fax, or the internet, please clearly mark the confirmation as ‘confirmation only’ to prevent duplicate orders.
- Delivery Timing: LAB ELECTRONICS is committed to delivering products in accordance with the specified schedule on our website, unless an alternative arrangement has been agreed upon in writing.
- Shipping Address: Products will be delivered to the address provided by the customer in their order, unless a different delivery address has been mutually agreed upon in writing.
- Delay Disclaimer: LAB ELECTRONICS is not responsible for any consequences arising from delivery delays. Punctuality in delivery is not guaranteed, and the timeframes are not binding.
Inspection, Transit Delays, and Non-delivery
- Inspection of Products: Upon receiving your order, it’s essential to promptly inspect all products. Please notify us within 10 days of delivery of the following:
- Any visible defects in a product. In this case, LAB ELECTRONICS will either replace the product or refund the purchase price, at our discretion.
- Any shortage in the products delivered. In this case, LAB ELECTRONICS will either deliver the missing products or refund the price of the missing products, at our discretion.
- Any products not matching your order. In this case, LAB ELECTRONICS will either replace the products or refund the purchase price, at our discretion.
- Non-delivery of Products:
- If the products are not delivered at all. In this case, LAB ELECTRONICS will either deliver the missing products or refund the price of the missing products.
Acceptance and Remedies
If you fail to notify us within the specified time, we will assume that you have accepted the order as delivered, and that the products are free from any visible defects. Please note that the remedies listed above are your exclusive remedies for the situations described.
LAB ELECTRONICS is not responsible for any other losses, damages, or expenses.
- Payment in Advance: If LAB ELECTRONICS has not extended credit to the Customer, payment is required before the order is dispatched.
- Credit Terms: Credit terms are at the sole discretion of LAB ELECTRONICS. If credit is granted, the Customer must make payments by the 30th day of the month following the order’s dispatch.
- Payment Conditions: All payments must be made without deductions, set-offs, or counterclaims.
- Late Payment Consequences:
- If any payment is not made on the due date, all outstanding amounts from the Customer become immediately due and payable.
- The Customer is responsible for covering all expenses and legal costs incurred by LAB ELECTRONICS in obtaining a remedy.
- LAB ELECTRONICS may charge the Customer interest on the unpaid amount at a rate of ten percent per month, accrued from the due date until the payment is made in full.
Transfer of Risk and Ownership
Once the Products are delivered, the risk of loss or damage becomes the responsibility of the Customer. However, full ownership of the Products remains with LAB ELECTRONICS until the Customer settles all outstanding payments owed to LAB ELECTRONICS for those Products. Until such time, LAB ELECTRONICS reserves the right to reclaim any Products if the Customer defaults on any payments. The Customer hereby grants LAB ELECTRONICS and its authorised agents the right to access the Customer’s premises for the purpose of repossessing the Products, if necessary.
Product and Availability Information
At LAB ELECTRONICS, we want to keep you informed about our products and their availability. Here are some important details:
1. Product Updates: We may update or discontinue any of our products, or modify their design, at any time. This ensures that we constantly strive to provide you with the latest and most innovative solutions.
2. Representation Clarification: Please note that unless otherwise explicitly confirmed, the information on our website should not be considered as a representation of the source of origin, manufacturing process, or production methods for any of our products or their components. We are committed to transparency, and any specific details or guarantees will be clearly stated where applicable.
3. Availability Matters: While we do our best to maintain accurate information regarding product availability, it’s important to remember that stock levels can change. To get the most up-to-date information on product availability, feel free to reach out to our customer support team.
We value your trust and aim to provide clear and accurate information about our products and their availability. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
At LAB ELECTRONICS, we stand by the quality of our products. Here’s what you need to know about our warranty:
1. Warranty Coverage:
We are committed to providing you with products that meet your expectations. Our warranty does not exclude or limit any rights you have under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (“TPA”) unless doing so would be in violation of the TPA or make any condition in these terms void (referred to as “Non Excludable Condition”). Our warranties complement any Non-Excludable Conditions, as allowed by the TPA.
2. Defective Products:
LAB ELECTRONICS guarantees that if any product you purchase is found to be defective, we will, at our discretion, either replace, repair, or refund the purchase price. To qualify for this warranty, you must notify LAB ELECTRONICS in writing within 12 months from the date of product dispatch or any other specified period for certain products.
3. Warranty Exclusions:
Please note that our warranties do not cover defects that result from improper usage, failure to follow product instructions, or any repairs or modifications made without LAB ELECTRONICS’ consent.
4. Return Process:
If you encounter a defective product, please follow these steps:
- Contact LAB ELECTRONICS before returning any products to obtain a returns number.
- Include an advice note with the returned product, stating the invoice number, date of purchase, and a description of the defect.
- Failure to adhere to these instructions may result in LAB ELECTRONICS refusing to accept the products for return, and any associated costs will be borne by the customer.
5. Our Liability:
To the extent allowed by the TPA, the remedies mentioned above constitute LAB ELECTRONICS’ sole liability and the customer’s exclusive remedy for any warranty breach or issues related to product supply. Except for what is explicitly mentioned in these terms and conditions, all implied warranties, terms, and conditions regarding product supply are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. This includes implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and provision of services with reasonable care and skill.
Please understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that the products you order are suitable for your intended purposes.
We value your business and aim to provide a seamless and reliable customer experience. If you have any questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Limitations of Use
Products offered by LAB ELECTRONICS are intended for use only as specified on the LAB ELECTRONICS website.
LAB ELECTRONICS holds no responsibility for any damage, losses (direct, indirect, or consequential), expenses, liabilities, injuries, loss of profits, business or economic loss, depletion of goodwill, costs (including legal fees), claims, demands, legal actions, judgments, or any other adverse outcomes resulting from the failure to provide accurate advice or information, whether due to negligence from LAB ELECTRONICS, its employees, agents, or subcontractors.
Additionally, LAB ELECTRONICS is not liable for economic loss, punitive damages, loss of revenue, loss of profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of orders or contracts, or any other indirect loss or damage that may occur as a result of:
- Any explicit or implied terms in the contract between LAB ELECTRONICS and the Customer, or in any accepted order.
- Any legal obligations imposed on LAB ELECTRONICS by law.
- Any defects in the Products.
If, despite the provisions outlined in these terms and conditions, LAB ELECTRONICS is found liable, their total liability to the Customer, regardless of whether it arises from a contract, a tort, or any other legal grounds, with respect to one or more of:
- Explicit or implied terms in the contract between LAB ELECTRONICS and the Customer, or in any accepted order.
- Legal obligations imposed on LAB ELECTRONICS by law.
- Defects in the Products, shall not exceed AU$200 or the total value of the order, whichever is greater.
Cancellation and Return Policy
At LAB ELECTRONICS, we want to ensure a smooth experience for our valued customers. Please take note of our Cancellation and Return Policy:
- Order Cancellations:
- Once an order is accepted by LAB ELECTRONICS, it cannot be canceled by the customer.
- In exceptional cases, LAB ELECTRONICS may consider order cancellations at its discretion, with any associated costs incurred to be borne by the customer.
- If only part of an order is canceled, the customer may be invoiced for any price difference per unit based on the quantity already shipped compared to the original order.
- Amending Scheduled Orders:
- Customers may request amendments to scheduled orders by providing written notice at least 14 days before the next scheduled delivery date.
- Product Returns:
- Customers can return products to LAB ELECTRONICS under the following conditions:
- A. Prior consent from LAB ELECTRONICS is required, and a returns number must be obtained and quoted on all return paperwork.
- B. Returns must be made within 30 days of the invoice date. Products must be returned in their original packaging, unused, and in a resalable condition.
- C. Products should be adequately packed and shipped at the customer’s expense to the following address: LAB ELECTRONICS, 13 Oxford Street, Mittagong, NSW 2575, Australia.
- Customers can return products to LAB ELECTRONICS under the following conditions:
- Credit and Refunds:
- Accepted returns will be credited at the invoice value.
- Please note that LAB ELECTRONICS reserves the right to apply a handling charge of 25% of the invoice value.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in adhering to these policies, which help us serve you better. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
LAB ELECTRONICS offers BECM reprogramming and Diagnostic Services. While we may provide a target turnaround time for these Services, please note that we are not liable if we cannot meet these targets. For the BECM reprogramming service, it’s only available if the BECM is undamaged and free from modifications and electrical faults. In diagnostics, we will use our best efforts and diagnostic equipment to identify the causes of vehicle system failures.
Rights in the Website
The Customer acknowledges that LAB ELECTRONICS owns all intellectual property rights related to the website, its content, and order codes. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, without prior written consent from LAB ELECTRONICS is strictly prohibited.
A force majeure event is any event beyond LAB ELECTRONICS’ reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, traffic congestion, external line downtime, or difficulties in procuring necessary services, materials, or articles at standard prices. If a force majeure event prevents or restricts LAB ELECTRONICS from fulfilling its obligations, we will be exempt from those obligations during the event’s duration. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in performance during this period. If the force majeure event continues for more than 14 days, LAB ELECTRONICS may cancel the affected order or any part of these terms and conditions without liability to the Customer.
Privacy and Customer Information
At LAB ELECTRONICS, we hold your privacy in the highest regard. Rest assured, we will never share your personal information with any external organisations.
From time to time, LAB ELECTRONICS may send information about other products and services that we believe might interest you or your employees. If you prefer not to receive these updates or need to update your details, please get in touch with us via email.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
All agreements between LAB ELECTRONICS and our Customers, concerning individual Customer orders, are subject to and will be interpreted in accordance with Australian law. By engaging with us, the Customer agrees to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Australian courts. However, LAB ELECTRONICS retains the right to enforce the contract in any competent court if necessary.